About

French Silver is a two person shop. Sisters, Alexia and Jennifer, work together to create everything by hand in their home workshops. This blog is a chance for them to show you a little bit of what goes on behind the scenes.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Creative Use for a French Silver Tea Towel

If you wait for perfect conditions, you'll never get anything done.

I love hearing about creative uses for our tea towels.  I had a customer on Etsy that asked me if I could print a design on the center of a towel.  She wanted to use it to recover a laundry hamper.  And she was nice enough to share pictures of the finished product!  It's so much cuter than what I had imagined.  I love the use of nail heads!  I guess the quote is to motivate her to actually do laundry.

motivational laundry hamper

Have a creative use for one of our designs?  Send me pictures and I'll be sure to share your craftiness.

Just an FYI - the towels are usually about 30"x30" and the largest we can print is 8.5"x11".

No comments:

Post a Comment