About

French Silver is a two person shop. Sisters, Alexia and Jennifer, work together to create everything by hand in their home workshops. This blog is a chance for them to show you a little bit of what goes on behind the scenes.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

2013 Goals

I've decided to dream big this year and really make things happen.  I have a hard time staying focused unless I have a to do list in front of me.  For instance, today I went to Target.  As soon as I went in there I forgot why I was there.  I got distracted by some scarves and some sparkly things.  Gotta stay focused.  Thankfully, I had a list in my back pocket.  I was there for a "Buns of Steel" DVD.  That brings me to my 2013 Goal List:

- Get buns of steel
- Continue to grow my business
- Get organized (my entire life, finances, house, etc)
- Keep my house cleaner
- Better, more professional product pictures
- Get accepted into some arts and craft festivals
- Gain more wholesale accounts
- Start selling at some local shops and boutiques
- Take a painting and drawing class 
- Have frenchsilvershop.com up and running
- Hang out with my friends more often
- Have a product featured on the front page of Etsy
(or be a featured seller on Etsy...)
- Get into Country Living Magazine


So, I think that's a good start.  A couple of those goals aren't totally in my control, but I just need to worry about bettering my shop and who knows... maybe they will happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment