About

French Silver is a two person shop. Sisters, Alexia and Jennifer, work together to create everything by hand in their home workshops. This blog is a chance for them to show you a little bit of what goes on behind the scenes.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

Favorites on Etsy

So, I get a fair amount of traffic on my Etsy shop because of people blogging and pinning my products.  I decided I should, in a way, return the favor - or pay it forward and post some items on Etsy that I love.

This awesome Kenny Powers cross stitch pattern is from bombastitch.

I ordered this pattern from Kristy right before Christmas.  She sent it to me probably within 15 minutes of me ordering it.  Cross stitching is super easy.  Extremely time consuming, but easy.  This pattern took me two evenings sitting in front of the TV to complete.  I made it as a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law.  She has it displayed in her guest room and said she's gotten multiple compliments.  


This cool horse bust is from Ironaworks.

I don't really know where I'd put it, but I love it.  And in my opinion, the price is extremely reasonable. He has other animals, too - an elephant, deer, rabbit...  Perhaps a cool Father's Day gift?  



This hilarious sign is from Theerin.  

I don't personally know Erin, but I ordered a custom sign from her once.  She's awesome, exactly the type of seller you'd hope to find on Etsy.  She was quick to answer questions, she gave me multiple choices and the sign was shipped quickly and was exactly what I wanted.

This journal is from WordsIGiveBy.

I just think it's funny.  I have a thing for journals, kinda tempted to buy this one.

Hope this sends some business to these awesome shops!




No comments:

Post a Comment