About

French Silver is a two person shop. Sisters, Alexia and Jennifer, work together to create everything by hand in their home workshops. This blog is a chance for them to show you a little bit of what goes on behind the scenes.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Turn your tea towel into artwork

A creative way to display your favorite tea towels

Nana's Oatmeal Bread Recipe

We LOVE printing family recipes onto towels.  They always turn out so pretty and it's always a pleasant surprise when we see the finished product.  A lot of customers tell me that they order these and then are too scared to actually use them because they don't want to mess them up.  You could always frame them and keep them safe!

Georgia On My Mind Tea Towel
I used 11x14" frames so I printed the prints in the middle of the towel to make sure I had plenty of room.  

If you plan on framing your towel, just let me know and I can print it in the middle of a towel.  And (cough, cough) we have some blem towels that we can't print onto because of a stain, etc.  Mention that you know about this secret stash and I'll give you a discount if I can use one of these towels.  I mean, if you are just going to cut it up and frame it, you can cut the stained area off.  (Help us get rid of these towels!!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment